2018 Spring Conference: Invest in Minds Not Missiles
On Saturday April 7th and Sunday morning April 8th, MIT and Massachusetts Peace Action will co-host a conference and workshop at MIT on understanding and reducing the risk of nuclear war. Tickets are free for students. To attend, please register here.
- Continuing Dangers from Nuclear Weapons
- International Initiatives Toward Disarmament
- Political Initiatives
- Campus Organizing for Peace & Justice: What Works? What Doesn’t? Where Next?
- Actions for the Coming Period: Shout Heard Round the World
- Resisting the Trillion dollar Nuclear Weapons Escalation
- Congressional Budget-Civilian vs Pentagon
- Don’t Bank on the Bomb Divestment Campaigns
- Preventing Nuclear Weapons Use
Sunday Morning Planning Breakfast
Student-led session to design and implement programs enhancing existing campus groups, and organizing new ones; extending the network to campuses in Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
For more information, contact Jonathan King at <email@example.com>, or call 617-354-2169