Other technology & systemic risks
Other Technologies and Systemic Risks
Which other technologies might have huge future impact? How might we handle systemic risks arising from interconnected systems and interactions between different technologies?
- Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks
- The Future Power Grid: Resilience and Systemic Risk
- Systemic Risk, Contagion, and Financial Networks: A Survey
- Bruce Schneier – Resources on Existential Risk, p. 133
- Society for Risk Analysis: An interdisciplinary, scholarly, international society that provides an open forum for all those who are interested in risk analysis.
- Singularity University: Provides educational programs, innovative partnerships and a startup accelerator to help individuals, organizations and governments understand cutting-edge technologies, and how to utilize these technologies for positive impact.
- Saving Humanity from Homo Sapiens: A philanthropic organization that supports groups working on reducing existential risk for humanity.
About the Future of Life Institute
The Future of Life Institute (FLI) is a global non-profit with a team of 20+ full-time staff operating across the US and Europe. FLI has been working to steer the development of transformative technologies towards benefitting life and away from extreme large-scale risks since its founding in 2014. Find out more about our mission or explore our work.